Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

Rice Pudding

Hey Sweets :)

I finally, finally finished my internship in this stupid school :) and I already handed in at least one assignment :). Thats why I thought I should celebrate in doing something comfy for me...so, I made my favorite food ever...rice pudding!! With stewed cherries and pears :)



and in wearing my new favorite dress, with happy floral pattern :) for a pub night with friends (my friend from Sweden had been here for the weekend :) )



oh, and I´m going to watch Eat, Pray, Love with my sister :) hopefully it is as good as the book. It is always hard to watch a movie after reading the book. You always feel like there is so much left out what had been important in you opinion...
but we´ll see.
Has anyone of you watched the movie yet??

Have a lovefilled weekend my little lovecats :)

cuddles and kisses :)

Kommentare:

  1. Have fun! I hope the movie lives up to the book. I love the dress too! And rice pudding is one of my favourite things :) I've never made it though, I only eat it out of a can...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heard Eat Pray Love was nothing like the book.
    The pudding looks incredible!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations for finishing your internship! Celebrating with comfy things sounds so sweet.

    The outfit you're wearing looks very lovely on you. :) I hope you had a very nice time celebrating!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I haven't watched the movie or (amazingly) eaten rice pudding, but I shall soon. :) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love milkrice :) YUMMY!

    A
    M
    A
    Z
    I
    N
    G BLOG :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. thank you!! I got your card and just wrote back today = ]

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Good for you!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your list of happy things... you're like Maria von Trapp, cheering me up!! MERRY CHRISTMAS :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen