Samstag, 18. September 2010

Recipetime :)

Hey Sweets,

I finally managed to take some time to share the cinnamon buns recipe with you :)
I hope you´ll like it!!! I tried my best to convert the recipe in cups :)



You´ll need:

for the dough

150g - 2/3 cups butter
500ml - little more than 2 cups milk
50g - ca. 2 teaspoons (use enough for the amount of flour) yeast
150g - 2/3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cardamom (I used ginger :) )
800-900g - 7 -7 1/2 cups flour (depends on the consistency)


for the filling:

75g - 1/3 cup butter
100g - little less than 1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 egg (to spread on the buns later)



What to do:

1. Melt the butter for the dough and add the milk until everything is warm. Then add the yeast and stir well. After that there comes the sugar, the salt and the cardamom.

2. Everything moves into a mixing bowl. Add the flour and knead well. Remember that yeast needs oxygen to work well!!!

3. Cover it and let it rest at a warm place for 30-40 minutes.

4. divide in 3 parts. Roll out into rectangles on a flour covered table.

5. Melt the butter for the filling and spread over the rectangles. Mix the filling sugar with the cinnamon and spread it over the buttered rectangles.

6. roll them up and then cut into 4cm thick slices. Place on a tray with the cuttet side down. Cover them and let it rest on a warm place for 30 minutes.

7. Mix 1 egg and spread it on the buns. Add a little decoration-sugar if you like.

8. bake for 5-8 minutes at 250°C / 475°F. Let cool under a towel.

9. Enjoy :)


Hope it will work the way I described it ;) happy baking!!

Kisses cuddles and autumn air for you :)

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for sharing. :D They sound delicious. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those sound so scrumptious! As soon as I move into my new place I'm going to make some = ] It'll probably get on my new roommates' good sides.
    Also, I mailed you my new address. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you very much for the recipe sweetie. ;-)
    I will be sure to make some Cinnamon buns this Autumn... Yummy, I can't wait!
    Have a lovely cosy and warm weekend.

    Hugs,
    Jo. x

    AntwortenLöschen