sundays are my baking days :) mostly due to time issues ;)
so I thought I share a recipe with you every now and then...and the first one will be *tadadadaaa*
1x 25g instant Chai latte sachet
1 tablespoon boiling water
125g butter, softened
3/4 cup (165g) sugar (either brown or white)
1/2 mashed banana
1 1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
1/4 cup (35g) self-raising flour
1. you have to blend the content of the sachet with the boiling water... and mash the banana (I use a fork)
2. beat butter, sugar, banana and the chai-paste with electric mixer until combined. Add the flours in two batches while mixing.
3. mixe or knead the dough until it´s smooth. Put it, covered in the refrigerator for 30min.
4. preheat oven to 160°C. Roll dough on floured surface until ca. 5mm thick. Then cut squares and place them on oven trays. Stamp centers of the cookies with whatever cutterform you like :)
5. bake for about 15 minutes. let cool...enjoy :)
I hope you liked the recipe :)
I wish you a beautiful cookie-day!!
Kisses and cuddles